Recipe similar to the Olive Garden’s Seafood Brodetto.
Just indirectly barbecued a whole chicken tonight, and didn’t know where the top vents were supposed to be.
According to this, they’re supposed to be over the tips of the drumsticks:
Had this for dessert at Christmas. Highly recommended.
Ribbon Raspberry Salad
- 1 three-ounce package of raspberry Jell-O
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 5 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1 eight-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 banana, peeled & sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In large bowl, dissolve Jell-O with boiling water.
- Add frozen raspberries. Stir until thawed.
- Add pineapple & banana.
- Pour half of this mixture into a pan & place in fridge until Jell-O sets.
- Spread sour cream over set Jell-O.
- Pour remainder of liquid Jell-O mixture over sour cream.
- Place in fridge & chill overnight.
Source: The Calgary Herald