- Farscape Season 3 Opening
- Farscape – John and Aeryn – Compassion
- Farscape “Premiere”
- Farscape 1×08 That Old Black Magic – “A great honour”
- Farscape favorite Scenes – The Aurora Chair
- FARSCAPE THE AURORA CHAIR.wmv
- Farscape – Aeryn Sun Confronting Crais
- Farscape – Scorpius Vs Crais
- Farscape 1×22 Family Ties – Crais in the cell
- Farscape “Family Ties”
- Farscape “Family Ties” Rygel and John
- Farscape 1×22 Family Ties – Crais & Aeryn on Talyn
- Farscape “Family Ties” John and D’Argo
- Crazy Crichton
- Farscape Favorite Scenes – Won’t get fooled again
- Insert the rod, John!
- Farscape Favorite Scenes – LGaM A not so simple plan
- Farscape “Liars, Guns and Money Pt 2: With Friends Like These”
- Farscape Favorite Scenes – Plan B
- Farscape Favorite Scenes Season 2 Dogfight
- Testing the Jewelry
- Talyns End
- The demise of Scorpius’ Command Carrier
- Farscape Wayne Pygram Interview
- Farscape – Phantom of the Opera Music Video
- Farscape vid “You Know My Name”
My name is John Crichton
(Shot through a wormhole…)
In some distant part of the universe.
(trying to stay alive.)
Aboard this ship–
(this living ship…)
of escaped prisoners–
If you can hear me–
if I make it back…
(will they follow?)
If I open the door…
(are you ready?)
Earth is unprepared–
for the nightmares I’ve seen.
Or should I stay?
(Protect my home?)
Not show them…
But then you’ll never know
the wonders I’ve seen.
Too bad the sound level is so low on this clip.
Crais and Crichton are captured by some kind of weird space vampire which feeds on hatred and anger.
Didn’t care for this episode, though this scene is pretty good. Even as a kid, I thought the whole “space vampire” idea was kind of stupid…
Scorpius discovers Crichton dressed as Peacekeeper officer, then interrogates him using the Aurora Chair.
Scorpius probes Crichton’s memories with the Aurora Chair, and discovers one even Crichton is unaware of…
Aeryn Sun seeks a Peacekeeper officer’s ID chip to escape from Scorpius’ Gammak base, and discovers the captain who expelled her from the Peacekeepers has been tortured by Scorpius in the Aurora Chair.
Oh, that’s dark.
Crais loses his power struggle with Scorpius:
After losing his power struggle with Scorpius, Crais defects from the Peacekeepers and asks the crew of Moya for protection. The crew is justifiably suspicious, and locks him in one of the ship’s jail cells.
The music soundtrack sounds a bit off…
Crichton goes off the deep end when he realizes that Scorpius will never cease pursuing him.